TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BERGDECK ONLINE SHOP
These Regulations specify the general terms and conditions, principles and manner of SALAG Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa, 16-400 Suwałki, ul. Szafirowa 5, by means of the online shop www.bergdeck.com (hereinafter referred to as the 'Online Store') and specify the principles and conditions of SALAG Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa, based in Suwałki, providing free electronic services.
Working days - means the days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
2) Delivery - means the actual act of delivering the Goods specified in the order by the Seller to the Customer through the Supplier.
3) Supplier - means the courier company with which the Seller cooperates in delivering Goods.
4) Password - means a sequence of letter, digital or other characters chosen by the Customer during the Registration process in the Online Store, used in order to secure access to the Customer's Account in the Online Store.
5) Customer - means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided, or with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
6) Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with the trader which is not directly connected with his/her economic or professional activity.
7) Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has made the Registration and concluded the agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service.
8) Login - shall mean an individual designation established by the Customer, consisting of a sequence of letter, digital or other characters, required together with a Password to open a Customer Account in the Online Store. Login is a proper e-mail address of the Customer.
9th Customer Service Point - means a place designed to serve customers, a list of which is available on the Store's Website.
Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit which is not a legal person and which is granted legal capacity by the law, conducting business or professional activity in its own name and performing a legal action directly related to its business or professional activity.
(11) Regulations - means these Regulations.
12th Registration - means an actual action carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Internet Shop.
13) Seller - means SALAG Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa 16-400 Suwałki, 5 Szafirowa Street, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 844-19-41-084, Business Identification Number (REGON): 790744763, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000142184, with a share capital of PLN 2,032,000.00; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Internet Shop.
14) Online Shop - shall mean an online shop operated by the Seller and available at the website www.bergdeck.com, through which the Client may purchase certain Goods from the Seller
15. Shop Website - means the website under which the Seller operates the Internet Shop, operating in the domain www.bergdeck.com.
16th Goods - means a product presented by the Seller via the Store's website, which may be subject to a Sales Agreement.
(17) Durable medium - shall mean the material or tool enabling the Customer or the Vendor to store information addressed personally to him in a manner allowing future access to the information for a period of time adequate to the purposes of such information and which allows for reproduction of the stored information in an unchanged form.
18) Sales Agreement - means a remote sales agreement, on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Internet Shop
First All rights to the Online Store, including copyright, intellectual property rights to its name, its domain, Store Website, as well as to the patterns, forms, logos on the Store's Website (with the exception of logos and images presented on the Store's Website for the purpose of presentation of goods, to which copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and the use may be performed only in the manner specified and in accordance with the Rules and the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
4th In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store's Website and in order to use the services available on the Store's Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
5th It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and use the Online Store, Store's website or free services provided by the Seller, contrary to the law, morality, violating the personal interests of third parties.
6th The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and use of services provided electronically may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, so Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus and identity protection software for Internet use. The Seller shall never ask the Client to provide him with a Password in any form.
§ 3 Registration
In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to complete a free of charge Registration.
2 Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Shop.
Third To register, the Customer should complete the registration form made available by the Seller on the Store's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During the Registration process the Client sets an individual Password.
(4) When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Terms and Conditions, accepting its content by marking the appropriate box in the form.
(5) During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes by ticking the appropriate box on the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Client's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of these data. Granting consent means, in particular, consent to receiving commercial information from the Seller to the Client's e-mail address given in the registration form.
Consent by the Customer to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the conclusion of the agreement with the Seller for electronic provision of services of maintaining a Customer Account. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement of the Client on a durable carrier. The declaration can be for example sent to the e-mail address of the Seller.
7th After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer receives immediately, by email to the email address provided in the registration form, confirmation of Registration by the Seller. With this moment, an agreement on provision of electronic services of running a Customer Account is concluded, and the Customer gets the possibility to access the Customer Account and to make changes to the data provided during the Registration, with the exception of the Login.
§ 4 Procurement
First The information contained on the Store's website does not constitute an offer by the Seller, within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit an offer to conclude a sales contract.
2nd The customer can place orders in the Online Store via the Store's Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except for technical and maintenance breaks.
(3) The Customer placing an order via the Store's website completes the order by selecting the Goods he or she is interested in. The Goods are added to the order by choosing the command "ADD TO CART" under the given Goods presented on the Store's Website. The Client, after completing the whole order and indicating in the "CART" the way of delivery and the form of payment, places the order by sending the order form to the Seller, selecting the "Order and pay" button on the Store's Website. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price of the chosen Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs he or she is obliged to pay in connection with the Sales Agreement.
Placing an order is a submission of an offer by the Customer to the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods subject to the order.
An effective placement of an order is possible only if the Goods selected by the Client are available in the Seller's warehouse, which is indicated by the information about availability of the Goods.
6th After placing an order, the Seller sends a confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer information about accepting the order for processing. The information about acceptance of an order for processing is the Seller's statement of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4.4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement is concluded.
8th After concluding a Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms its terms and conditions to the Customer by sending them on a durable medium to the e-mail address of the Customer or in writing to the address specified by the Customer during the Registration or order placement.
9th A proof of purchase (VAT invoice or fiscal receipt) is issued for each order. If the Purchaser wants to receive an invoice, he/she should fill in all the company data while placing the order. Subsequent issuance of an invoice on the basis of the received receipt will be impossible.
§ 5 Payments
1. the prices on the Store's website displayed next to the given Goods are gross prices and do not include information on delivery costs and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the sales contract, of which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of delivery and placing the order.
(2) The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, processing of the order will begin after the Seller has sent the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order, and dispatch will be made immediately after receipt of funds in the Seller's bank account);
b) bank transfer via an external payment system (przelewy24) operated by
PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, KRS 0000347935, NIP: 7792369887 (in this case, the processing of the order will begin after the Seller has sent the Customer a confirmation of the order acceptance and after the Seller has received information from the system (przelewy24) that the payment has been made by the Customer);
c) cash on delivery, on delivery - payment will be made through the Supplier at the time of delivery (in this case, the processing of the order and its dispatch will be initiated after the Seller has sent the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order);
d) by credit card Visa, Maestro, Mastercard
Third The Customer is each time informed by the Seller on the Store's Website about the date by which he is required to make payment for the order in the amount resulting from the sales contract.
If the Customer fails to make the payment within the period referred to in § 5.3, the Seller sets an additional time limit for payment to the Customer and informs the Customer about it via e-mail or in writing. The information about the additional time limit for payment shall also include information that upon ineffective lapse of this period, the Seller shall withdraw from the Sales Agreement. In the case of ineffective expiry of the second deadline for payment, the Seller shall send to the Customer via e-mail or in writing a statement of withdrawal from the contract on the basis of Article 491 of the Civil Code.
§ 6 Delivery
The Seller shall carry out the Delivery exclusively in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
(2) The Seller shall be obliged to deliver the Goods being the subject of the Sales Contract without defects.
Third The Seller publishes on the Store's website information about the number of Business Days needed for delivery and order processing. This information is non-binding - binding information is sent to the Client by the Seller after placing an order.
4th Delivery and order processing time indicated on the Store's Website is counted in Business Days from the time of payment by the Customer if the Customer chooses the prepayment option.
5th Delivery and order processing time indicated on the Store's Website is counted in Business Days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement if the Customer chooses the "cash on delivery" payment option.
The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer by the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
On the day of dispatch of the Goods to the Client, information confirming the dispatch by the Seller is sent to the Client's e-mail address.
The Customer shall inspect the delivered parcel at the time and in the manner usual for parcels of a given type, in the presence of an employee of the Supplier. In case of any defect or damage to the parcel, the Customer shall also have the right to request an employee of the Supplier to write an appropriate protocol. Acceptance of a shipment without written comments causes a presumption that the goods were delivered to the Customer in an undamaged condition.
9th In case of absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him/her when placing the order as the address of Delivery, an employee of the Supplier will leave an advice note or attempt to contact by phone to determine the time when the Customer will be present. In case the ordered Goods are sent back to the Online Shop by the Supplier, the Seller shall contact the Client via e-mail or telephone, setting again with the Client the date and cost of Delivery.
§ 7 Warranty
The Seller ensures delivery of Goods free from physical and legal defects. The Seller shall be liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
If the Goods have a defect the Customer may:
a) make a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Client exchanges defective Goods for goods free from defects or removes defects. This restriction shall not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has failed to fulfil the obligation to replace the Goods with goods free from defects or remove defects. The Client cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
b) instead of the removal of defects suggested by the Seller, demand replacement of the Goods for goods free from defects or, instead of replacement of the Goods, demand removal of the defects, unless bringing the Goods into conformity with the agreement in the way selected by the Client is impossible or requires excessive costs in comparison with the way proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessiveness of
costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, type and importance of the defect found shall be taken into account, as well as inconvenience to which the Client would be exposed by another way of satisfaction.
c) demand replacing the defective Goods with Goods free from defects or removing the defect. The Seller shall be obliged to replace the defective Goods with Goods free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience for the Client. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Client's request if bringing the defective Goods into conformity with the Sales Agreement in a way selected by the Client is impossible or, in comparison with other possible ways of bringing them into conformity with the Sales Agreement, would require excessive costs. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of the Seller. The cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
(4) The Seller shall be liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the lapse of two years from the delivery of the Goods to the Client. The claim for removing the defect or replacing the Goods with Goods free from defects expires after one year, but this period cannot end before the lapse of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this time limit, the Client can withdraw from the Sales Agreement or make a declaration of price reduction due to defects of the Goods. If the Client demanded replacement of the Goods for defect-free ones or removal of defects, the time limit for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement or making a declaration of price reduction shall commence upon ineffective expiry of the time limit for replacement of the Goods or removal of defects.
(5) In matters concerning the warranty not regulated herein the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
§ 8 Complaints
Any complaints related to the Goods or performance of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may address in writing to the address of the Seller.
In order to consider the complaint of the Goods, the Client should send or deliver the Goods to the Seller together with the proof of purchase and description of complaint.
The Seller, within 14 days from the date of request containing the complaint, shall respond to the complaint of Goods or complaint related to the performance of the Sales Agreement, reported by the Customer. If the Seller does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it shall be deemed that the Client's request is justified.
In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller shall cover all documented costs of complaint, in particular the cost of delivery of the complaint Goods to the Seller and the cost of sending the Goods back to the Customer.
§ 9 Guarantee
The Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by the guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or distributor. If the Goods are under warranty, they are accompanied by a warranty document specifying the scope of warranty in each case.
(2) In the case of goods under guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee is each time presented on the Store's website.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence at the moment when the Goods are taken possession of by the Customer.
2a) The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration can be made on a form, a specimen of which has been placed by the Seller on the Website of the Store at: www.bergdeck.com. Sending the declaration by registered mail to the Seller's address before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
2b) The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal using the form available on the website at Electronic Withdrawal Form. Sending the statement before its expiry is sufficient to meet the deadline. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Customer the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
(3) In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it shall be considered not concluded.
If the Customer made a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
The Seller shall be obliged to promptly, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Client's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to him all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Client until it receives back the Goods or the Client provides evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever event occurs first.
If the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse to the Customer the additional costs incurred by him.
The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods to the address of the Seller before the expiry of this term.
8. in the case of withdrawal, the Customer shall bear only direct costs of returning the Goods, i.e. costs of sending the Goods to the Seller
(9) If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be sent back in the usual way by post, the Seller shall inform the Customer about the costs of returning the item on the Store's Website.
10. the Customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
The Seller returns the payment to the Customer's bank account from which the transfer was made or by money transfer to the Customer's address indicated in the order if the payment was made on delivery, unless the Customer agrees with the Seller on another way of returning the payment.
§ 11 Free services
The Seller provides to the Customers, by electronic means, free of charge services:
b) Customer Account;
c) Opinion posting;
(2) The services specified in §11.1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, subject to technical interruptions.
3) The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, forms, time and manner of providing access to selected listed services, about which it will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate for amending the Terms and Conditions.
The Newsletter service is available to any Customer who enters their e-mail address, using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store's website. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer will immediately receive an e-mail confirmation from the Seller at the e-mail address given in the registration form. At this moment an agreement on Newsletter service provision by electronic means is concluded.
4a) The Customer may additionally during the Registration process tick the appropriate box in the Registration form in order to subscribe to the Newsletter.
Newsletter service consists of sending by the Seller to the e-mail address, an electronic message containing information about new products or services offered by the Seller. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Clients who subscribed to it.
Each Newsletter addressed to the Customers' data shall contain, in particular: information about the sender, filled in "subject" field, defining the content of the message and information about the possibility and manner of resignation from the free Newsletter service.
(7) The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by unsubscribing via a link in each email sent under the Newsletter service or by activating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
8th A Customer Account service is available after registration according to the rules described in the Terms and Conditions and consists of a dedicated panel on the Store's website allowing the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, as well as to track the status of orders and the history of orders already completed.
9. a Customer who has made the Registration may submit a request to remove the Customer Account to the Seller, however, in the case of a request to remove the Customer Account by the Seller, it may be removed up to 14 days from the request.
10th Opinion posting service, is to enable customers by the Seller, having a Customer Account to publish on the Store's Website individual and subjective statements of the Customer, in particular concerning the Goods.
11. cancellation of the service posting is possible at any time and consists of the discontinuation of posting content by the Customer on the Store's Website.
12th The Seller is entitled to block access to the Client's Account and free services, if the Client acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Clients, the Client violates the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as when blocking access to the Client's Account and free services is justified by security reasons - in particular: breaking security of the Store's Website by the Client or other hacking activities. Blocking access to a Customer Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue which constitutes the basis for blocking access to a Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Client about blocking the access to the Client's Account and free services by e-mail to the address provided by the Client in the registration form.
§ 12 Responsibility of the Customer with respect to content posted by the Customer
By posting content and making it available, the Customer voluntarily distributes the content. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be identified with his business. The Seller is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose.
(2) The customer declares that:
a) he/she is entitled to exercise author's economic rights, industrial property rights and/or neighbouring rights on works, objects of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and/or objects of neighbouring rights, respectively, which comprise the content;
b) personal data, images and information concerning third parties are entered and made available within the scope of the services referred to in § 11 legally, voluntarily and with the consent of the persons concerned;
c) consents to the review of the published content by other Clients and the Seller, as well as authorises the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
d) agrees to develop the works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
(3) The customer is not entitled to:
a) upload personal data of third parties and disseminate images of third parties without the legally required authorisation or consent of the third party as part of the use of the services referred to in § 11;
b) to include advertising and/or promotional content in the use of the services referred to in §11.
4th Seller is responsible for the content posted by customers on condition that the notification is received in accordance with §13 of the Rules and do not take immediate action to remove them from the Store's Website.
(5) It is forbidden for Customers, while using the services referred to in §11, to post content that could, in particular:
a) posted in bad faith, for example with the intention of infringing the personal rights of third parties;
(b) infringe any third party rights, including copyright and related rights, industrial property rights, business secrets or those relating to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or constitute a threat directed at other persons, or contain vocabulary which violates good morals (e.g. by using vulgarisms or expressions generally considered offensive);
(d) be contrary to the interests of the Seller;
e) violate in any other way the provisions of the Regulations, good manners, provisions of applicable law, social norms or customs.
6th In the case of receipt of notification in accordance with §13 of the Regulations, the Seller reserves the right to modify or remove content posted by Customers within the use of services referred to in §11, in particular in relation to the content, which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, has been found to violate these Regulations or applicable laws. The Seller shall not conduct ongoing monitoring of the posted content.
7th The Customer agrees to the free use by the Seller of the content placed by him on the Store's Website.
§ 13 Reporting threats or violations of rights
If the Customer or any other person or entity considers that the content published on the Store's Website violates their rights, personal interests, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, secrets protected by law or under an obligation, may notify the Seller of the potential violation.
Second Seller notified of a potential violation, takes immediate action to remove from the Store's website, the content causing the violation.
§ 14 Protection of personal data
The Seller - "Salag" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa , with its registered seat in Suwałki at Szafirowa 5, 16-400 Suwałki, email address: email@example.com, tel:87 565 42 42, is the administrator of the Customers' personal data provided to the Seller voluntarily during Registration, one-time order placement and during provision of electronic services by the Seller or in other circumstances specified in the Regulations.
The Seller processes the Customers' personal data in order to fulfil orders, provide electronic services by the Seller, conclude agreements and fulfil their terms and conditions, conduct our advertising campaigns and other marketing activities, sell our products and services, perform financial settlements, accept and implement complaints, protect the legal interests of the administrator and other purposes specified in the Terms and Conditions. Data is processed only on the basis of legal regulations or the consent given by the Customer.
The collection of personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
The personal data provided to the Seller is provided voluntarily, with the proviso, however, that failure to provide the data specified in the Regulations during the Registration process makes it impossible to register and set up a Customer Account, as well as makes it impossible to place and process a Customer order if the order is placed without the Registration of a Customer Account.
5 Anyone who provides the Vendor with their personal data, in accordance with the RODO, has the right to request from us access to the personal data concerning you, the right to obtain confirmation and information about the personal data being processed, the right to rectify your personal data, the right to request erasure ("right to be forgotten") or restriction of the processing of your personal data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
a) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, in particular if these data are processed for direct marketing purposes. Such objection is free of charge and can be made at any time.
6th The Seller shall ensure the possibility to delete personal data from the stored data, in particular in the case of deleting the Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to remove personal data if the Customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or has violated applicable laws, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the responsibility of the Customer.
7th The Seller protects the personal data provided and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorised access or use.
(8) The Seller transfers the Customer's personal data to the Supplier to the extent necessary for the delivery.
(9) If the Customer chooses to pay via the www.przelewy24.pl system, his/her personal data are transferred to the extent necessary for the execution of the payment to PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Poznan, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznan, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935; NIP: 7792369887.
10. withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data should be submitted in writing to the correspondence address of the Administrator or by e-mail. Withdrawal of consent is connected with the impossibility of further processing and fulfilment of the purpose. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
§ 15 Termination of the contract (not applicable to Sale Contracts)
Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above agreement and the provisions below.
A Customer who has made the Registration terminates the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by sending to the Seller an appropriate statement of intent, using any means of remote communication allowing the Seller to learn about the Customer's statement of intent.
The Seller terminates the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
(4) The period of notice for termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services is 14 days.
§ 16 Final provisions
The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or undue performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Clients who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the case of intentional damage and within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Client who is an Entrepreneur.
(2) The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded by printing, saving to a carrier or downloading at any time from the Store's Website.
(3) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or ineffective as provided by law, this shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the relevant provisions of Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
4th In the event of a dispute arising under the Sales Agreement, the parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. Polish law shall be applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions.
(5) Each Customer may use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and asserting claims. In this respect it is possible for the Customer to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centres are provided and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts.
6th The Seller reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the effective date of the new Terms and Conditions are carried out on the basis of the Terms and Conditions that were in force on the date the order was placed by the Customer. The change of the Terms and Conditions comes into force within 7 days of their publication on the Store's website. The Seller will inform the Customer 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force about the change of the Terms and Conditions by an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the changed Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions they are obliged to inform the Seller about it, which results in termination of the contract according to the provisions of §15.
7 The Regulations shall come into force on 14-02-2017.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM